The Great Barn at Godwick
Weddings and events
The Great Barn is a truly unique barn wedding and event venue in Norfolk. Weddings and events take place in a 450-year-old Grade II* listed barn that combines history and magnificence with a wonderful rural setting.
What’s on offer:
* Licensed venue able to hold civil ceremonies and weddings, so you can hold your whole day at Godwick
* Elizabethan barn immaculately and sympathetically restored with original features, but rustic charm
* Contemporary facilities, posh new loos, new kitchen area and reception area with a bespoke bar
* A large entertaining space that can seat up to 180. The barn has huge oak beams and high pitched roof which are amazing to look at, but also result in great acoustics for music and entertainment.
* A “blank canvas” venue that can be tailored to suit your own requirements
* An amazing, evocative landscape with historic interest and stunning location for photographs
* Vintage tractor ride to Godwick’s folly ruins for your own exclusive photos
* Plenty of outside space for entertaining, garden games and outside ceremonies
* Stay in the luxury of nearby Godwick Hall’s four boutique bedrooms, including bridal suite
* On site luxury glamping with availability to hire three Shepherds Huts at Godwick Hall
* Tables and chairs for up to 120, dancefloor and table plan easel all included
A beautiful venue and excellent, helpful staff made the day perfect- Angela Cutbill
We offer an unbelievable wedding venue that is flexible enough for you to stamp your wedding with your personality. It’s a blank canvas, so if you are bored of all-in-one cookie cutter venue packages, then come and talk to us and create the wedding YOU want.
We strive to offer a personal service that allows you to create your perfect wedding, but we also give you a helping hand so that your big day runs without hitch.
If you want to sit back and let us do all the hard yards and plan your event, then we can do that through our event management team. If you want to plan your own wedding, we will help you make it happen and guide you along the way.
We work closely with an outstanding list of suppliers from caterers to photographers, with no restrictive packages or hidden charges.
If you want to find out more about the Great Barn then please contact us for a private guided tour of the barn and Godwick Hall.
We believe in sustainability and saving money where appropriate, so why not download our brochure rather than request one in the post