Attention Ladies…amazing Leap Weekend proposal offer
Guess what? This year, 2016, is a leap year! So come on ladies it’s your chance to grab the initiative and get down on one knee – although I’m not entirely sure that is the correct protocol!
According to an old Irish legend, St Brigid struck a deal with St Patrick to allow women to propose to men – and not just the other way around – every four years. This is believed to have been introduced to balance the traditional roles of men and women in a similar way as Leap Day, as it is known, balances the calendar.
I’m not 100% certain if the legend insists the proposal must be on 29 February, ‘Leap Day’, or whether it can be made on any day of the year. Anyway, it seems a good enough reason for me to conjure up a Shepherd’s Hut deal at Godwick for those romantics amongst you.
So here’s the low down Schlampers, with a special “Leap Weekend” Schlamping offer:
For £230 you get two nights in our super-duper, out of the way, hopelessly romantic Shepherd’s Huts… we have three, but one’s booked so you have two to choose from ‘The Herdwick Hideaway’ or ‘The Ryeland Retreat’.
Each couple will also get £70 worth of treats thrown in:
- A free bottle of Champagne chilling in the fridge for your arrival.
- A total scrumptious bar of Norfolk chocolate from The Chocolate Deli.
- Full English cooked breakfast served at the time you choose between 8am and 10am on Saturday or Sunday, worth £30.
- Continental breakfast for two delivered to your hut at an agreed time between 8am and 10am, worth £10.
- And the icing on the cake? A successful Valentine’s proposal gets a 5% discount off a Godwick Great Barn wedding (dates subject to availability).
So don’t delay, book your romantic get-away today by calling 01328 701948 or 07792 127253 quoting Leap16 or email us by completing the form below.